Thursday, December 30, 2010

The minute I got phyically sick! And realized it was a scam

From the Doctor's Desk
The National Orthopedic Hospital

Kiev Branch Ukraine

E-Mail:hospital.solidrock@yahoo.com

On behalf of The National Orthopedic Hospital Ukraine, I Dr Alex Huchenko is sending you this little note to let you know that there was an Accident involving one Mr Mark Meredith.

On Tuesday 28 of December at 04 30 pm a patient was rushed to our hospital with the name Mark,He had a very fatal accident on his way to the Airport. the fatal accident happened as a result of the flat tire on high speed,i was told by the eye witness that rushed him to the hospital that 3 people including the driver whom drove the bus died at the spot of the incidence and they were just 8 that survived accident.

In his luggage we found his international passport,a very big bag that was pad locked.We were able to trace you through a photo in his wallet where your e mail address was written my love..He sustained a severe injuries and we were able to carry out some treatment which brought him back to life as at this moment am writing you this mail.

It is important at this moment that he undergoes this important surgery.I just want to inform you that he has been transferred to the Surgery department and the Surgeons are ready to treat him. Awaiting your quick response


Yours sincerely

Dr Alex Huchenko

6 comments:

  1. okay so i can tell you right now that the name is fake, they routed the phone number through the Ukraine and this is a Nigerian scam. The picture that was used is stolen from someone else they removed the information from the picture so it will probably take a while to track it down. The best way to track down these people would be through western union and the store owner distributed the money. This has probably been done countless other times with the same information slightly altered. Don't be ashamed these people are professionals who are trained and have been doing this 24/7 since they were 15years old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a copy of his passport. Well likely a fake copy. They've taken scamming to a whole new level. Check out my blog for all of our correspondence. And I do feel stupid for falling for well him really. Whosever photos those are he's really good looking. I suppose that is the first grab.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.calgarybluesky.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!!! calgarybluesky, Im so sorry he has struck again! BUT I am VERY happy you found this BLOG and it may have eased some of the emotional pain! You need to contact Match and let them know, and report his account to yahoo for fraud. I'll take the "passport" information, and deal with it. PLEASE, feel free to to contact me at hebdonc@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! I did report to match.com but the day after he messaged me his account I believe was abandoned anyway. I will report to Yahoo, good plan, but he'll just get another e-mail address I'm sure he has many, if it's even a he, maybe it's a she... lol. Although I did talk to him on the phone, nah it was definitely a male, but probably working in a team. I hope he get's some help.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, got fooled too for a bit but luckily I kept goggling his name and finally found your site. This time he posted it on Facebook. What made me cautious is that he only recently created the account and there were no friends in there. the best part is that he has a young boys photo too and said it was his son 16 yrs of age. Divorced his wife 3 yrs ago. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete